Interested in reaching families with teens?
TeenLife welcomes applications from any organization that offers programs or services that “launch teens into life”. These can be delivered in person or online.
TeenLife accepts listings for:
- Summer Programs for students in grades 7-12 (fee-based or free)
- Gap Programs for students 18+
- Private High Schools (day and boarding)
- Colleges (2 and 4-year)
- Tutoring & Test Prep Services
- After School Classes & Instruction (music, art, sports, etc.)
- Independent Educational Consultants
- Non-Profits that accept teens under 18 as volunteers (at no cost to the student)
We offer three paid subscription levels (Premium, Premium Plus, and Featured Premium) that deliver clicks to your website, calls, and leads for 12 months. Each level delivers a higher number of clicks and leads. We also offer a Standard subscription which is free and has a live website link.
We welcome listing inquiries from organizations that meet the following criteria:
- Dedicated to serving students between the ages of 13 and 19.
- Website that clearly identifies the people behind the organization.
- In business for at least 12 months.
- Gather feedback via surveys or testimonials after the program or service has been delivered.
- Follow up to inquiries within 1 business day.
- Commitment to diversity & inclusion.
- Properly insured and registered.
To begin the process of adding your organization's listing(s) to TeenLife.com, please complete this form . We will get back to you with next steps.
I am New to TeenLife!
I'm ready to connect with today's teens and their parents during their search for enrichment experiences and services