With STEM-based (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) careers in the leading spot for current job openings and best entry-level salaries for college grads, it’s no wonder that more and more teens are encouraged to get a STEM-related degree in college. In fact, even our President understands the clear and outstanding value of STEM education as indicated in his 2015 Budget Proposal. Unfortunately, many schools and parents are not equipped to advise students about professions in STEM fields.
Because of this growing interest and demand for STEM education, we have created an annual guide to help teens, parents, and college counselors discover ways students can engage in STEM programs during summer. We also list some of the colleges that offer these degrees..
If you’re a college or summer program provider with STEM content that hasn’t currently signed up to be in the print and online TeenLife Guide to STEM Programs, you still have time to make 2015 the year of marketing success! With extensive print and digital distribution, you’ll be able to reach a wider audience than ever before - and capture qualified leads all year long.
Consider these numbers:
- 10,000 guides will be distributed to college counselors at 2000 top-performing public and private high schools as well as parents, students, and educators at live events.
- 500,000 visitors navigate to TeenLife.com annually
- 70,000 parent and teen members active on TeenLife.com
- 5,000 school counselors at top-tier high schools
- 2,000 Naviance eNewsletter subscribers
- Receive direct inquiries from your annual premium listing(s) on TeenLife.com
- Collect direct leads from the Guide’s online reader response form
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity to get in front of thousands of teens and their parents, contact email@example.com or (617) 277-5122! You have until January 16, 2015 to secure your spot.