TeenLife’s Guest Blog Policy
Interested in posting a guest blog with TeenLife? Great! The TeenLife Blog receives thousands of visitors every year, all looking for informative and insightful content about enrichment experiences and teen education.
Below you will find our rules and requirements for posting a guest blog, as well as the benefits that you can expect from a post on our site.
Submitting a Guest Blog Post
If you are interested in submitting a guest blog post to TeenLife, please click HERE.
If you are a teen writer looking to submit your writing to our TeenLife Voices blog series, please see the information at the bottom of this page.
Please read this policy in full before submitting, as guest blogs that do not meet these criteria may not be considered. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Guest Blog Policy
- The guest blog organization must have a listing on TeenLife (standard or paid).
- The blog post should be between 600 and 1200 words in length.
- Content must be 100% original and not published anywhere else.
- TeenLife does not accept or give payment for guest blog posts.
- The blog may include one do-follow link to the site of the author’s choice. If there are multiple links in the content, TeenLife will add a “nofollow” tag to the rest of the sites. Internal links to other TeenLife content may also be added within.
- The topic must cover teen-related topics, such as gap years, pre-med, etc. At this time, we are not accepting guest blogs on the following topics:
- Driving schools and driving tips
- Rehab or alcohol and drug addiction
- Gambling and casinos
- Anything that is clearly a product placement
- Rejection or acceptance of topics is solely at the discretion of the Content Editor.
- The Content Editor may make edits to the submission, including but not limited to: adding headings, optimizing the content for SEO purposes, correcting spelling and grammar mistakes and changing language to match brand voice. Any editorial changes will not affect the core content of the post.
For Teen Writers
TeenLife is dedicated to sharing the unique perspective of teenagers and students around the globe. That’s why we are proud to announce our TeenLife Voices blog series – a collection of TeenLife blogs written by teens for teens.
If you’re a teen writer interested in submitting a blog post, you can submit your guest blog HERE.
We want to know what’s on your mind, which is why topics for TeenLife Voices blogs can range from anything to teenage mental health to graduation anxiety. If you’ve got something you’d like to share, we’d love to give you a platform. Please see items 2 - 8 of the guest blog policy above for all submission guidelines and rules.